Made of AL294C/316L Steel Inner wall, 1” air insulation, stainless steel outer wall. Operating temperature 550 deg. Polypropylene- Single wall polypropylene with an operating temperature of 230 deg.
- All portions of the vent system shall be double-wall special gas vent, tested and listed to UL1738 ‘Standard for Venting Systems for Gas-burning Appliances, categories II, II, and IV’. The vent system shall be supplied by Texas Draft 817-841-8303.
- All portions of the vent system shall be supplied, including appliance adapters, straight lengths, adjustable lengths, elbows, drain sections, test ports, reducers, boot tees, tee caps, support plates, storm collar, flashing and chimney top.
- The vent system shall be installed per the vent manufacturer’s recommendations and in conformance with the manufacturer’s 15 year warranty.
- Submit vent drawings with draft calculation report and they shall be based upon the latest edition of NFPA 54 tables or ASHRAE’s Chimney Design Equation and submitted with the appliance manufacturers’ requirements for review and approval by the engineer.
- Draft calculations non-compliance with NFPA 54 or insufficient draft shall have a mechanical draft system installed. Contact Texas Draft at 817-841-8303 for the proper selection of the mechanical draft system
Save time and money with our stock of B-vent, special gas vent, polypropylene, pressure stack, barometric dampers, aztech flashing, and pizza oven fans. Get your system layout today with a Texas Draft Stamp of Approval.
Boilers Have Changed, Shouldn’t Your Combustion Air System?
Pressure Air Systems from US Draft Co only provides the air needed for the
mechanical room, saving energy! Contact us to size your system.
Call: (800) 218-1990
Venting solutions, services and stocking.
Fort Worth, TX, 76111
Open Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 7am - 4pm
Get in Touch